Friday, October 14, 2016

Trumped: psychotic meltdown edition

Is there a psychiatrist Greensboro, NC? If so, you're needed. There seems to be an elderly man undergoing a mental health crisis, marked by delusional thinking, megalomania and paranoia, as seen in his babbling.

Of Clinton, this man says:
“I’m standing at my podium and she walks in front of me, right,” Trump said during a rally in Greensboro, North Carolina. “She walks in front of me, you know. And when she walked in front of me, believe me, I wasn’t impressed.”
Of Obama:
“He’s talking about me like he knows me. I don’t know him,” Trump said. “He doesn’t know me. And why doesn’t some woman maybe come up and say what they say falsely about me? They could say it about him. They could say it about anybody.”

No comments:

Post a Comment