Thanks for your attention to our journal: Environmental Pollution and Protection(EPP)(ISSN Online: 2519-1063).You mean my mocking blog post?
Here are some notes about the preparation of your manuscripts:Pre-prints? Of an article not already published?
1. Your paper must be written in English and has never been published in other publications. However, preprints are acceptable. Manuscripts can be prepared in MS-Word or Latex format, and the templates are available at http://www.isaacpub.org/AboutThisJournal.aspx?ids=10.
2. Your manuscripts should be submitted to our Manuscript Tracking System. However, if you have difficulties in accessing the system, e-mail submissions to email@example.com are also accepted.Also, they won't rule out submission by carrier pigeons. But wait, there's more:
3. We offer favorable discounts for multiple submissions of the same author:That's right, I get to select my peer reviewers. Perhaps one of those carrier pigeons?
For the second submission, you will enjoy 10% Article Processing Charge off.
For the third and more submissions, you will enjoy 15% Article Processing Charge off.
Besides, a valid submission of your friend with your recommendation will bring you extra 5% discount off the publication fee.
4. All manuscripts are subject to strict peer review. You are encouraged to recommend reviewers. If the recommended reviewer is qualified and his/her review result is adopted, the fee for extra pages of your paper will be waived.
5. You are encouraged to post & introduce your published paper on the other websites, such as BBS, blog and social network. An article containing the link to your paper brings you a 10% Article Processing Charge off, and up to two such discount can be given for each paper.Thanks, but no thanks.